Friday, May 18, 2012

SANTA: from deep thoughts


Welcome to the first of the series: DEEP THOUGHTS. It's mostly a collection of shallow thoughts for your amusement. Enjoy!

For the longest time I used to think that Santa Claus discriminated against poor people. When I was a kid growing up, my family wasn't the wealthiest so they couldn't really afford to buy nice presents for Christmas. 

So when my first year at school came and I had all these "new friends" to talk to, we talked about how Christmas was. I would talk to my friend and say, "My Christmas was great, I got a red fire truck with a working ladder." And he would say, "Really, I got a Power Wheel fire truck," and I'd say, "What! You got to be sh*tting me!" I was pissed and for the longest time I would not let of the fact that I thought Santa was a bigot.

Christmas Eve my mom would say, "Santa's coming tonight, do you want to leave some cookies and milk?" and I'd say, "F*ck Santa! Instead of cookies and milk, why don't I leave him bread and water, see how he f*cking likes it."

No comments:

Post a Comment